In 2017, GAAMAC established a Support Office in Geneva with the aim to assist the GAAMAC Chair, currently Ms. Mô Bleeker, Switzerland’s Special Envoy for Dealing with the Past and Atrocity Prevention. The Support Office also supports the Steering Group, prepares the biennial global meetings and maintains the website. The Support Office receives generous funding from the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs.
The Support Office consists of four staff, and during the university semester one intern from the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights, with which the Support Office has entered a strategic partnership.
- Ms. Tamara Wiher, Managing Coordinator
- Ms. Aude Mellet, interim Communications and Project Officer
- Ms. Dominique Fraser, Communications and Project Officer (currently on leave)
- Ms. Anne-Laure Jollivet, Finance and Administration Officer
The Support Office is headed by a Committee consisting of
- Mr. Michel Gottret, former Swiss Ambassador to Libya
- Prof. Nenad Stojanović, member of the Swiss Federal Commission Against Racism
To get in touch with the Support Office, please email contact[at]gaamac.org.