In 2017, GAAMAC established a Support Office in Geneva with the aim to assist the GAAMAC Chair, currently Ms. Mô Bleeker, Switzerland’s Special Envoy for Dealing with the Past and Atrocity Prevention. The Support Office also supports the Steering Group, prepares the biannual global meetings and maintains the website. The Support Office receives generous funding from the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs.
The Support Office consists of four staff, and one intern from the Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights, with which the Support Office has entered a strategic partnership.
- Ms. Anaël Jambers, Managing Coordinator
- Ms. Dominique Fraser, Research and Communications Officer
- Ms. Anne-Laure Jollivet, Finance and Administration Officer
- Mr. Volker Graf, Web Administration Officer
- Ms. Rose Atim, Intern
The Support Office is headed by a Committee consisting of
- Mr. Michel Gottret, former Swiss Ambassador to Libya
- Prof. Nenad Stojanović, member of the Swiss Federal Commission Against Racism